Nychelle is a curious and creative spirit who seeks to create an impact in the lives of others and loves collaborating with like-minded people who respect her values and ideas. She graduated from the University of the Philippines Visayas with a degree in Business Administration and a Major in Marketing, possessing a general weighted average of 1.87. She was part of the Advertising Conference (AdCon) 2019 logistics and hotel liaison committee where she coordinated with key hotel personnel to ensure that the participants of the event enjoyed the plenary sessions and talks from the keynote speakers. She had the chance to participate in the L’Oréal Brandstorm innovation project where she along with her team, generated ideas for a product that would innovate and revitalise the way men experience and value personal facial care. Nychelle enjoys volunteering in her local church and performs outreach activities to schools outside the city. As the executive assistant in charge of managing Aiko’s calendar and day-to-day schedule, she ensures that RARE’s founder has a balanced relationship with her work and personal life.
What I do @ RARE
- I strive to provide the founder with a balanced day-to-day schedule and help her maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- I connect with external clients to schedule an optimum time to meet with the founder.
- I reach out to active clients to schedule 1:1 coaching sessions.
Why I do this work
- I joined RARE to help advance a society where everyone is valued and included
- I enjoy being a part of this team that sparks pivotal change in societal norms
- I want to create a space where it is safe for underprivileged people to speak the truths they value and uphold
My Top Values…
What Brings Me Joy
- Spending time with the people I love
- Getting hooked on a thrilling mystery novel
- A calm breeze on a sunny day