Nychelle is a curious and creative spirit who seeks to create an impact in the lives of others and loves collaborating with like-minded people who respect her values and ideas. She graduated from the University of the Philippines Visayas with a degree in Business Administration and a Major in Marketing, possessing a general weighted average of 1.87 and obtaining an honorific scholarship every semester.
She was part of the Advertising Conference ‘19 logistics and hotel liaison committee where she coordinated with key personnel to ensure that participants enjoyed the plenary sessions from the keynote speakers. She had the chance to participate in the L’Oréal Brandstorm innovation project where she along with her team, generated ideas for a product that would innovate and revitalise personal facial care. Nychelle enjoys volunteering at her local church and performs outreach activities to schools outside the city. As the client experience coordinator for RARE Coaching & Consulting, she ensures that clients have a complete and positive journey as they partner with RARE and the services we deliver.
What I do @ RARE
- I act as a liaison between external clients and internal operations
- I ensure that clients receive a wholesome and positive experience with RARE
- I help build processes and provide analytical reports to upper management
Why I do this work
- I joined RARE to help advance a society where everyone is valued and included
- I enjoy being a part of this team that sparks pivotal change in societal norms
- I want to create a space where it is safe for underprivileged people to speak the truths they value and uphold
My Top Values…
What Brings Me Joy
- Spending time with the people I love
- Getting hooked on a thrilling mystery novel
- A calm breeze on a sunny day (preferably by the beach)