Rhapsodi Pierre-Jacques is a social-organizational psychologist with 10+ years of consulting and client-facing experience. She has worked as a Human Capital consultant at Deloitte where she led global change management initiatives, designed diversity & inclusion programs and executed global training programs for American Express, Dow Jones and Marriott. She has also worked as a D&I consultant for the Coqual, formerly the Center for Talent Innovation helping to craft employee resource group (ERG) strategies and lead executive stakeholder interviews. She also brings experience in leadership development, executive team performance and talent assessments. She is a leading project manager, skilled facilitator and certified in the Hogan Personality Assessment and Leadership Versatility Index (LVI). She is also pursuing her Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and Certified Professional Coach (CPC) accreditations from the International Coaching Federation.
What I do @ RARE …
- I build and optimize internal processes and procedures
- I build, refine and deliver RARE workshops
- I coach Middle Managers in 1:1 and Group Coaching Cohorts
Why I do this work…
- I joined RARE to help change the face of leadership
- Build stronger community among, between and within
- I want to support people of color to thrive in spaces that were not designed for them to help teams, organizations and institutions realize the power of inclusion to drive innovation.
My Top Values…
What brings me joy…
- Finding new restaurants, and dabbling in a plant-based lifestyle
- Reading (especially psychology and self-help books)
- Traveling the world