Marlo Fulmore is a communications/brand development strategist with 15 + years of private and corporate consulting experience. He has worked as the Director of Marketing & Grant Writing for Robeson Health Care Corporation, one of the largest community driven Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) models in North Carolina, where he drove all internal/external communication efforts. Having spent the past 5 years in San Diego, as a consultant for Formula Marketing, and noted health care systems, such as Operation Samahan he relocated to Atlanta, GA in 2021. He also brings experience in marketing/public relations, visual artistry, and various areas of business development. He is a brand strategist, business development manager. Marlo is currently pursuing his global CRR – ORSC certification. He plans to specialize in LGBT executive leadership coaching and consulting.
Marlo is a proud 24 + year member of the Iconic International House of Miyake-Mugler, a 30 + year old LGBT-centered organization, where he is the acting Executive Administrator.
What I do @ RARE …
- I build, create and develop RARE strategic brand partnerships
- I assist the Founder, Aiko Bethea, in brand placement, positioning and alignment, and in achieving a balanced lifestyle
Why I do this work…
- To be a voice for those who are often silenced
- To build stronger LGBT representation for POC, between and within
- To center leaders & executive LGBT people of color to unapologetically walk in their truth, particularly in spaces that lack equity, inclusion and representation.
My Top Values…
What brings me joy…
- Traveling abroad, and utilizing fashion as a creative form of expression
- Helping others find their way
- Eating good food