Micko Hughes is a passionate technology and accessibility professional with over 20 years experience in special education, World Languages, and STEM education. She is a servant leader who seeks to nurture and celebrate the talents of others while building community and collaborative enterprise.
What I do @ RARE …
- Strategize on high-impact projects and ensure overall technical effectiveness of operational tools and platforms.
Why I do this work…
- To celebrate the excellence of POC
- To be a part of a positive community that validates lived experiences and provides support and strategies to navigate difficult systems
- To support the vision and mission of RARE while also being afforded the space to show up as my authentic self.
My Top Values…
What brings me joy…
- adventures with my nieces and nephews