Micko Hughes is a passionate technology and accessibility professional with 20+ years of experience in K-12 public education. She is a servant leader who seeks to nurture and celebrate the talents of others while building community and collaborative enterprise. Micko has a love for World languages and STEM.
What I do @ RARE …
- Ensure overall technical effectiveness and troubleshooting for all projects and programs
Why I do this work…
- To celebrate the excellence of POC
- To be a part of a positive community that challenges the narrative for the underrepresented
- To support the vision and mission of RARE while also being afforded the space to show up as my authentic self.
My Top Values…
What brings me joy…
- spending time with my nieces and nephews
- being a positive role model
- trying new food and pound cake